(Adds analyst, Mediobanca comment, background) By Alberto Sisto and Gianni Montani ROME/TURIN, June 26 (Reuters) - Fiat's creditors are eyeing a plan for investment bank Mediobanca to buy 35 percent of Fiat's racing car unit Ferrari as the struggling Italian carmaker shifts its asset sale plan into high gear. The head of one of Fiat's three main creditors, Sanpaolo IMI said on Wednesday the banks had had a first look at the deal, which weekly newspaper Borsa & Finanza said would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat banks mull Mediobanca's plan for Ferrari" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.