(Adds confirmation from sources, market reaction) MILAN, April 24 (Reuters) - Fiat is talking with creditor banks about their extending the deadline of a three billion euro loan, offering more credit and underwriting a possible Fiat capital increase, financial sources said Thursday. The banks have long been keen to avoid converting the three billion euro loan -- granted last year -- into Fiat shares. The sources confirmed a report in financial daily Il Sole 24 Ore that the banks were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat, banks in talks over loans, cap hike-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.