(Adds details) MILAN, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat has bought out the stakes Acea and Telefonica hold in their joint telecoms venture Atlanet, adding 22 million euros to its debt pile, the three companies said on Thursday. Fiat, which previously owned 33 percent of Atlanet, has been selling non-automotive assets to fund a turnaround of its loss-mired car unit and slash debt, which stood at 26.7 billion euros at the end of June. The group already uses Atlanet for its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat buys rest of Atlanet from Telefonica, Acea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.