(adds details, background, share price reaction) MILAN, June 27 (Reuters) - Fiat on Thursday named Gabriele Galateri, a right hand man of its controlling Agnelli family, as a CEO, boosting its flagging share price on hopes his arrival might be a sign that the group's car unit could be sold. In a statement, Fiat also said Chairman Paolo Fresco would continue to serve as co-CEO, a post he took over after Paolo Cantarella resigned amid a wide-sweeping restructuring and debt-cutting plan at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat calls new CEO from Agnelli inner circle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.