By Jennifer Clark MILAN, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said the Italian automaker would like to see the minority holder of U.S. affiliate Chrysler Group LLC sell out as soon as possible. "The faster we do it, the better it is. It's up to them," he said, referring to a United Auto Workers union retiree healthcare trust called VEBA that owns 41 percent of Chrysler. Earlier this month, VEBA asked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat CEO keen for Chrysler buyout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.