* European industry needs progressive restructuring -CEO * Fiat discussed tax breaks with Italy's Monti * Fiat has no plans to sell Alfa Romeo, U.S. launch advancing By Jennifer Clark PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said the European car market's five-year slump made it "more likely" there will be co-ordinated plant closures across the continent. Marchionne had earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat CEO says Europe car plant closures more likely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642