(Adds background, details) MILAN, June 20 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat has no plans to sell its stake of around 10 percent in publisher RCS Mediagroup , CEO Sergio Marchionne told reporters on Monday. The publisher of Italy's most influential newspaper Corriere della Sera is at the centre of a stakebuilding battle between entrepreneur Stefano Ricucci and core shareholders. Ricucci has built up an 18.5 percent stake in RCS in recent weeks, and is now its largest single shareholder. But a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat CEO says has no plans to sell RCS stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.