(Adds Morchio quotes, background) ROME, July 23 (Reuters) - Fiat's car sales are going well so far in July, and the ailing industrial group has raised enough cash over the past four months to forge ahead with a restructuring plan, chief executive Giuseppe Morchio said on Wednesday. "July sales are progressing in a positive fashion," Morchio told reporters. "I can confirm that the second-quarter performance at operating level was decidedly better compared with the same period last year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat CEO says July car sales going well" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642