(Writes through with new quotes, background, Fidis) MILAN, Jan 26 (Reuter) - Carmaker Fiat has strong liquidity and does not need to issue a bond in the first half of 2006, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. "We have fairly strong liquidity. There is no need to issue (a bond) in the first half," he told reporters. Marchionne had said last year that Fiat, rated BB- by Standard & Poor's, hoped to return to capital markets "as soon as possible" in 2006. Speaking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat CEO says no need for bond in first half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642