(Adds details, planned meeting with unions) By Gianni Montani TURIN, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Fiat will see a turnaround in the fourth quarter, when sales of its restyled Punto model will prove crucial to results, the group's chief executive said on Wednesday. Earlier this month, Fiat unveiled a three-year industrial plan that included investment of 9.6 billion euros ($11.83 billion) and the launch of new cars including a revamped version of its best-selling Punto. "The group is pulling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat CEO says Q4 will mark group's turnaround" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642