(Adds details, background) MILAN, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Fiat sees General Motors as a privileged partner but the Italian carmaker also sees itself in alliances with other companies, Fiat Chief Executive Giuseppe Morchio was quoted as saying on Wednesday. "We are thinking of a structure of alliances for Fiat that I would define as star-like," Morchio told Genoa-based newspaper Il Secolo XIX. "GM is a privileged partner but we also have other collaborations, for example with PSA (Peugeot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat CEO sees alliance structure for group-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642