(Adds details) MILAN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Fiat said on Wednesday it would change its chief financial officer at the start of next year, the latest in a series of top management changes aimed at powering the Italian group out of its worst ever crisis. In a statement, Fiat said Luigi Gubitosi, company finance director since 2000, would take the top number-crunching job on January 1 -- the group's third CFO in about 18 months. Ferruccio Luppi, who became CFO during a long drawn out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat CFO to step down in Jan,Gubitosi to take over" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642