(Updates with comment on new business plan, shares) By Sabina Suzzi SIENA, Italy, June 30 (Reuters) - Fiat should complete the sale of aviation unit Fiat Avio "in hours", Chairman Umberto Agnelli said on Monday, while praising a new business plan that will use the proceeds to help revive Fiat's car business. Fiat agreed to sell Fiat Avio to private equity fund Carlyle and Italian defence group Finmeccanica in April, but a deal has been long in coming, with reported quibbles over the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat chairman sees Avio sale in hours, lauds plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642