(Adds comment on Fiat Auto, group targets) BALOCCO, Italy, July 26 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat clawed its way to an operating profit in the second quarter and confirmed its 2004 targets, but its core carmaker posted a worse than expected loss due to still sluggish sales and a strike. In a statement on Monday, Fiat said it made a group operating profit of 18 million euros ($21.88 million), slightly higher than the 12 million euros median forecast in a Reuters poll of 11 analysts last week ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat claws to op profit but Auto loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642