(Adds detail, forecast confirmed) MILAN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat narrowed its operating loss to 97 million euros ($124 million) in the third quarter from 285 million a year ago but its car arm continued to fall short of analysts' forecasts. Fiat Auto's loss shrank to 270 million euros from 314 million in the third quarter of 2003, Fiat said in a statement on Thursday, but the result was worse than the 250 million euros forecast by a Reuters poll of 11 analysts. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat cuts operating loss, Auto worse than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.