(adds details, updates share price) MILAN, Aug 24 (Reuters) - After a strong rise in its shares, Fiat poured cold water on Wednesday on talk that holding firm Ifil could be buying up stock to maintain its stake ahead of an issue of shares to settle a convertible loan. Media reports had speculated that the Agnelli family's Ifil , currently Fiat's top shareholder, was behind a jump in the group's shares, as the firm sought to avoid the dilution of its stake after the mandatory convertible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat damps Ifil speculation after share rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.