(Adds details, background) MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat on Wednesday denied as "groundless" a newspaper report that it was planning to sell half of its stake in RCS Mediagroup . The core shareholder structure at the publisher of Italy's best-selling newspaper Corriere della Sera was shaken up this month after the Romiti family yielded to pressure from other major stakeholders and agreed to sell 8.6 percent of RCS. Italy's Libero newspaper reported on Wednesday that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat denies plans to sell half of RCS stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.