(Adds further comment from Fiat chief) * Fiat/Chrysler chief says talking to prospective partners * Hopes Peugeot/GM tie-up addresses European overcapacity * Says 20 pct of surplus capacity in Europe BRUSSELS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat-Chrysler is searching for possible automotive alliances in the face of a flat and oversupplied European market, the chief executive of the two companies said on Tuesday. "We're on the move," Sergio Marchionne told reporters on the sidelines of an industry event ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat eyes would-be partners as Europe stagnates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642