(Adds quotes, background) ROME, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Fiat and General Motors Corp. said on Sunday they had agreed to delay by one year the start date of an option held by the Italian group to sell the remainder of its loss-making car arm to GM. GM and Fiat said in a joint statement that the U.S. company had alleged that the sale of assets of the financing business of Fiat Auto violated the put deal. But Fiat said it had not breached the option deal and considered it still effective. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat, GM agree to delay Fiat Auto option by 1 yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.