(Adds details) By Tonia Mastrobuoni ROME, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Talks between Fiat and the Italian government on the crisis-hit automaker's revival plan showed signs on Wednesday that the sides were narrowing their differences and that a softened job-cutting plan would go ahead. Roland Berger, a key adviser to the industry minister on the crisis at Italy's largest private employer, endorsed the plan, saying it would help the loss-making company compete effectively against other automakers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat, government veer closer on restructuring plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.