* Sees 2013 trading margin on sales of 8.3-8.5 percent * Equates to trading profit of 2.2-2.3 billion euros * Analysts had been forecasting 2.29 bln euros, co says * Forecasts 2013 sales of about 27 bln euros * Shares down 2 percent By Jennifer Clark and Stefano Rebaudo MILAN, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial has cut its 2013 targets, after truck sales at its Iveco unit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat Industrial cuts 2013 targets, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.