* Eight banks in roadshow starting on Tuesday * Bond would be of benchmark size - lead * Shares up 1.65 pct, in-line with sector (Releads with company confirmation, background, shares) MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat Industrial has asked banks to sound out investors' appetite for a possible fixed-rate bond in a road show starting on Tuesday. A statement from the company confirmed the news provided earlier by lead managers. One lead manager said the bond would be medium-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat Industrial mulls fixed-rate bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642