By Jennifer Clark MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italy-based truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial nudged up its 2012 targets after a strong performance at its agricultural equipment business offset poor truck sales and lifted third-quarter profit. By contrast, U.S. rival Caterpillar Inc, the world's largest maker of tractors and excavators, slashed its 2012 forecast for the second time this year on Oct. 22. Fiat Industrial said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat Industrial nudges up 2012 targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.