* Aiming for 300,000 units a year output in Russia -sources * In talks with VEB and EBRD about financing - sources * Fiat still considering a Russian partner (Adds quote from source, background, detail) By Gleb Stolyarov MOSCOW, March 30 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat wants to invest 1.6 billion euros ($2.25 billion) in a Russian plant and aims to produce 300,000 units a year to comply with government guidelines, a source familiar with the plans said. The company is in talks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat to invest 1.6 bln euro in Russia plant -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.