(Adds details, share movement) By Jane Barrett MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Fiat narrowed its losses for the second quarter running, results released on Friday showed, but the group and its core car business were still deeper in the red than analysts had expected. Fiat said its third-quarter operating loss shrank to 285 million euros ($333.6 million) from 339 million in the year ago period. Eleven analysts polled by Reuters had forecast an operating loss of 246 million euros. Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat loss shrinks again in Q3, worse than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.