(Adds share price, additional comment) By Gianni Montani TURIN, May 20 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat is expected to grab a steady share of 28-29 percent of a flat domestic market in May, a Fiat Auto executive said on Tuesday. Italian auto sales for all carmakers were expected to total 180,000 in May, in line with expectations, said Gianni Coda, the head of the Fiat and Lancia brands. In April, new car sales totalled 182,800, down 5.8 percent from the year-ago period, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat market share in Italy stable in May -executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.