(Adds details from Kalbfell interview) MILAN, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat said on Friday its board had named Roberto Ronchi as chief executive of Maserati, its struggling luxury sports car division. Ronchi, 47, replaces Karl-Heinz Kalbfell with immediate effect, it said in a statement. Kalbfell left Fiat to pursue other opportunities, it added, without giving a reason for the abrupt change. Ronchi joined the Fiat group in 2002 as commercial director of Maserati. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat names Ronchi to head Maserati division" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.