(Adds background, details, closing shares) MILAN, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Fiat will pay about 892 million euros ($1.1 billion) to buy a 28.63 percent stake in Ferrari from the banks that bought it in 2002, when the Italian carmaker was in crisis, bringing to an end months of negotiations. Fiat said in a statement on Friday it would use cash resources to buy the stake, which will give it a total holding of 85 percent in the luxury sports car maker. Mediobanca , the Italian merchant bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat pays 892 mln euros for banks' Ferrari stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642