(Adds quote, background) TURIN, Italy, June 24 (Reuters) - Fiat expects to post a positive EBITDA in 2006, the mayor of Turin said on Tuesday after examining the Italian carmaker and industrial conglomerate's recovery plan due to be announced on Thursday. "They are expecting to return to having positive EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization) in 2006," said Sergio Chiamparino as he left the company's Lingotto headquarters in Turin after a meeting with Fiat's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat plan sees positive EBITDA in 2006-Turin mayor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642