(Adds detail) MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat posted a 4.26 billion-euro net loss for 2002 on Friday as one-off items drew a line under the industrial group's worst-ever year and cleared the decks for new management to focus on a turnaround plan. Fiat also said its board had approved a five billion-euro capital increase for its struggling car arm which would be carried out within 18 months. Of that total, Fiat would provide Fiat Auto with three billion euros immediately, it said. In a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat posts record loss, plans capital increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642