* Plan to produce 300,000 vehicles a year * To make cars, SUVs, light vehicles under Fiat, Jeep brands * Fiat shrs close up 1.27 pct, underperform sector (Adds details, background, shares) MILAN, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat SpA presented a memorandum of understanding to the Russian industry ministry on Friday to build cars in Russia, a week after it was ousted from alliance plans. Russian car maker Sollers dropped a joint venture plan with Fiat last week. Sollers is teaming up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat presents Russia vehicle production plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642