(Adds shares, further comments) By Gianni Montani TURIN, Italy, March 31 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat had a first quarter in line with expectations, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne told shareholders on Monday, adding the car producer was sticking to its targets for the year. "The first quarter was totally in line with expectations," he told the annual shareholders' meeting. "All the targets fixed for 2008 are confirmed," he added. Fiat, Europe's fifth-biggest car maker by market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat Q1 as expected, sticks to 2008 targets-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642