(Adds further details from statement, other ratings) LONDON, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat Spa's senior unsecured rating was affirmed at BB with a negative outlook, credit ratings agency Fitch Ratings said on Monday. The affirmation follows the announcement of a one-year delay in the start of Fiat's option to sell its car unit to General Motors Corp. until January 2005, the agency said in a statement. The option will now expire in July 2010. "The postponement of the put ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat ratings unaffected by GM option delay -Fitch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642