(Recast lead with confirmation of forecast) MILAN, June 28 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat reiterated on Wednesday its forecast for the year and set a target to more than double sales at two premium brands. Confirming comments made by Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne at a meeting with union workers earlier in the day, a spokesman said Fiat stuck to a trading profit forecast of 1.6 billion to 1.8 billion euros ($2.26 billion) for the year. It also held to a net profit forecast of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat reiterates 2006 profit forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642