* Details to be given with strategic plan April 21 - paper * Shares up 4 pct, lead gainer in European sector index * Report that spin-off may happen soon also boosting shares * Group seen boosting Italian production by 50 pct * Seven Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo models to be made in U.S. (adds shares, more details, Fiat comment) MILAN, March 24 (Reuters) - Industrial group Fiat is planning more than expected job cuts of 5,000 in Italy and may spin off its car activities sooner than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat reported to cut 5,000 jobs, shares rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.