(Adds details) MILAN, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Italian auto maker Fiat has restarted production of its 1.3 Multijet engines in Poland, the company said on Monday, after it was suspended because of quality control problems last week. "The anomalies of an external component for the 1.3 Multijet engine have been resolved and production of the engines restarted at the Bielsko Biala plant on Saturday," Fiat said in a statement. Fiat said production of cars with the engine would start by Tuesday, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat restarts 1.3 Multijet production in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.