(Adds byline, bond price and comment in paras four and five, share price in para six, debt details in paras 10 and 11) By Richard Lindsay LONDON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Italian auto giant Fiat could still have its credit ratings cut despite selling its holding in General Motors and its European finance unit Fidis in order to cut debt, Standard & Poor's said on Monday. "These sales do not come as a surprise to us and the sale of the Fidis finance unit is already factored into our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat sales may not stave off ratings cut-S&P" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.