DETROIT, May 27 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat SpA plans to exercise an option to buy a 6 percent stake in Chrysler from the U.S. Treasury, the company said on Friday. Fiat notified the U.S. Treasury of its intent Friday, the company said in a release. The price of the purchase will be based on the equity value of the company agreed upon by the Treasury and Fiat within 10 business days. If a price cannot be agreed on, the amount will be determined by two of three investment banks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat says to buy U.S. Treasury stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.