* Fiat CEO Marchionne says Chrysler is main focus * Says not interested in Fiat-Magna partnership on Opel * Fiat still eyeing SAAB and GM's Latin American operations * The Italian auto maker says not interested in GM's Saturn By John McCrank MONTREAL, May 29 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Friday Chrysler was his main focus right now, shrugging off reports that General Motors and Magna International had reached an agreement on GM's Opel unit. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat says "life will move on" if it loses Opel bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642