(Releads with Fiat denial of talks) MILAN, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat denied a report on Thursday that the industrial group was in talks to sell its profitable Toro insurance arm to beef up a plan to pull clear of losses piled up by its core car-making unit. Italian papers reported Fiat was open to selling Toro, and Il Sole 24 Ore said the group was already in talks with possible buyers including German reinsurer Munich Re . Il Sole said Toro was worth at least 2.5 billion euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat says not in talks to sell Toro insurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642