(Adds new quotes, market reaction, background) TURIN, April 22 (Reuters) - Fiat's revised industrial plan will probably show that the Italian automaker needs additional cash, its chairman said on Tuesday. Recent asset sales had raised hopes that the carmaker would not have to resort to a capital increase to fund its cash-burning car operations, undergoing their worst-ever crisis, but Umberto Agnelli indicated that additional money was needed. "We will be ready toward the end of June," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat says revised plan likely to show cash needs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.