(Adds analyst quotes, share price, details, byline) By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, March 22 (Reuters) - Fiat's board is seeking shareholder approval to spend up to 1.4 billion euros on a share buyback programme, the first since 2002 for the Italian industrial group. "We propose ... the purchase of own shares of all three classes of stock over a period of eighteen months and for an amount which should not exceed ... 10 percent of the Company's capital," according to a motion for the April ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat to seek investor approval to buy back stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642