(Adds share price, company, analyst and trader reaction) MILAN, June 24 (Reuters) - A rescue plan for Fiat will include a new two billion-euro syndicated loan from banks as well as a 1.8 billion-euro capital increase to be completed as early as July, newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore reported on Tuesday. Il Sole, Italy's leading financial daily, said the plan would also extend until 2008 a three billion-euro convertible loan offered by creditor banks to the loss-making industrial group last year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat seeks new loan, 1.8 bln-euro cap hike -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642