* China Jeep output expandable to 200,000 units-Fiat CEO * Fiat-Chrysler seeking to catch up with rivals in China * CEO expects court to rule on price of VEBA stake in Q1 By Stephen Jewkes and Stefano Rebaudo MILAN, Jan 17 (Reuters) - Fiat and its U.S. unit Chrysler expect to roll out at least 100,000 Jeeps in China when production starts in 2014 as they seek to catch up with rivals in the world's biggest car market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat sees at least 100,000 Jeeps made in China in 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.