(Adds details, Fresco quote) By Jane Barrett MILAN, June 27 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat will sell 34 percent of its sportscar maker Ferrari to a Mediobanca-led consortium for 775.2 million euros, part of a drive to cut debts and raise money at the struggling industrial group. Fiat and Mediobanca said on Thursday the deal valued Ferrari at 2.4 billion euros, before a 120 million-euro dividend pay out, and was a prelude for an initial public offering of the bright-red racing car group. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat to sell Ferrari stake to Mediobanca group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.