(Adds details, background) MILAN, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Fiat has agreed to join with Russia's Severstal-Avto to make diesel engines in Russia, widening its product range in a quickly growing market. Fiat said on Thursday its Fiat Powertrain Technologies (FPT) division has signed a memorandum of understanding with Severstal-Avto to set up a joint venture to make its F1A engine. The engine will be used in a Fiat van, called the Ducato LCV, and the Severstal-Avto sports utility vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat, SeverstalAvto to make diesel engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642