(Trading resumes)* MILAN, July 25 (Reuters) - Shares in Italian car maker Fiat SpA were briefly suspended from trading on Friday for an excessive gain since the opening. The stock was up 3.08 percent at 11.63 euros at 1425 GMT, more than twice the rise in DJ Stoxx auto index . Trading was suspended briefly because the shares had risen more than 7 percent from Friday's opening. Fiat shares have moved sharply since Wednesday when the auto maker reported record second-quarter results. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat shares briefly suspended due to limit gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.