(updates share price, adds analyst comment) MILAN, April 27 (Reuters) - Fiat shares were flat on Wednesday after the carmaker and creditor banks confirmed the conversion of a 3 billion-euro ($3.92 billion) loan into stock that could make the banks Fiat's top shareholder group. Fiat shares pared early gains to trade at 5.155 euros at 0738 GMT, having earlier risen to 5.29 euros. The stock jumped nearly 7 percent on Tuesday, helped by hopes of agreement with the creditor banks. Last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat shares flat after loan conversion confirmed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.