(Adds latest share and bond prices, trader, background) MILAN, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Fiat shares fell to their lowest level in nearly two decades on Friday after Moody's cut the loss-making carmaker and industrial group's debt ratings to "junk" status. At 0944 GMT, Fiat stock was trading at 7.80 euros, a fall of 3.7 percent from the close on Monday and performing worse than a fall of roughly one percent for the DJ Stoxx index of European auto stocks . Fiat shares earlier touched a low of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat shares hit two-decade low after "junk" blow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.