(Adds analyst comments, background) MILAN, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Shares in Italian auto maker Fiat fell more than 4 percent, increasing their losses on rumours of a profit warning, traders said on Wednesday. "There are rumours of a profit warning. That's why the stock is taking a beating," said one of the dealers. No one at Fiat was immediately available for comment. At least three analysts contacted by Reuters said they knew of no event or presentation where such a warning might have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat shrs down, traders cite profit warning rumours" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642